- Able Academy: provides many programs, including a full time school program for children preschool through high school aged, social skills classes and an early intensive intervention clinic where preschool-aged children receive intensive, course altering therapy.
- Behavioral Therapy: O’Connell Behavioral Services 5432 Rattlesnake HammockRD
Naples, Florida, FL 34113 Phone: (239) 316-7657
- Buddy Break Naples is a free respite program which provides caregivers of VIPs with a break. VIPs ages 2-16 are welcome as well as their siblings
- Easterseals Academy: provides exceptional services, education, outreach, and advocacy so that people living with autism and other disabilities can live, learn, work and play in our communities. 8793 Tamiami Trail East, Suite 111 Naples, FL 34113 Phone: (239) 403-0366 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family Network on Disabilities: Family Network on Disabilities (FND) was founded in 1985 by a group of parents of children with disabilities who came together for mutual support and information-sharing. FND is a grassroots organization for persons with disabilities and their families that is family-centered and family-driven.
- Florida Health CMS: Florida’s Children’s Medical Services Managed Care Plan (CMS Plan) provides children with special health care needs a family-centered, comprehensive, and coordinated system of care.
- Freedom Waters Foundation: Their mission is to improve the lives of individuals with special needs and veterans by providing therapeutic marine related experiences on the waters of South Florida.
- Gigi’s Playhouse Fort Myers: All of our therapeutic and educational programs and tutoring are free and support all ages, from families with a prenatal diagnosis through adult individuals with Down syndrome.
- Golisano | Nicklaus Children’s Health Center: Our services are close and convenient; and our health professionals provide the highest level of care for our youngest patients. Your children are our sole focus.
- Naples Community Hospital North: NCH Pediatric Outpatient Rehabilitation provides physical, occupational, and speech therapy for infants, children, and teens. Our clinics offer a pediatrics only gym and private treatment rooms.
- Pediatrics: Lighthouse Pediatrics of Naples: Lighthouse Pediatrics stems from our deep faith in God and our belief that God has a mission for this practice. We believe that by combining biblical principles with best medical practices, we can provide our families with quality care in a loving, nurturing environment.
- Pediatrics: Wilson Pediatrics: We strive to provide the kind of “old fashioned” service that is now more commonly being associated with private “membership fee” practices. We take our own after hours call (not a “call service”) and answer our phones from morning to close with live people (not machines).
- Sharing The Commitment to Excellence: is a collaborative advisory to the Exceptional Student Education (ESE) Department in the Collier County Public Schools. The advisory has been created to:
- Foster increased communication, commitment, and shared responsibilities between the school district, parents and community agencies to provide quality programs and services to students with disabilities in our schools
- Provide a forum for parents with students with disabilities to discuss critical issues and concerns and to provide input for federal grant spending for IDEA Entitlement
- Serve as a resource for the ESE Director and school site Principals in matters pertaining to ESE programs and services
- Provide information and training to school‐based administrators, staff and community agencies on the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA).
The Exceptional Student Education Department, the South Florida Parent Center, and the Florida Diagnostic and Learning Resource System (FDLRS), provide information, training and support to parents, educators, and agencies regarding services and programs for students with disabilities. Sharing the Commitment sponsors workshops or training for all persons interested in services for students with disabilities. All schools and community agencies sponsoring a training or workshop receive an ESE Parent/Professional Library for their school media center.
- Trailblazer Academy: Helps participants gain independence and job skills and explore pre-employment opportunities. It also includes special enrichment experiences for an overall quality of life. Call the FDD office at (239) 594-9007 for more information.
- Virtus Academy: provides an exceptional educational experience for children with developmental and behavioral challenges, focusing on individual strengths and promoting personal advancement to reach each child’s full potential. 2675 Horseshoe Drive S, #404 Naples, Florida 34104 Phone: (800) 217-9289 ext 704 e-mail: info@VertisAcademy.org